How-to Avoid Post-Holiday Sweets

It's the day after Easter and, if the stores are open in your area, candy and other unbought sweets are likely on sale. If you're like me, this can be a little tempting. Luckily, I was going through some old posts and came across these handy-dandy tips for avoiding buying candy when it's on sale. Hope these prove helpful.

If you're even more like me and it still manages to end up in your shopping bag sometimes, I also have a post with some advice on how-to avoid overindulging in candy.


Photo by jenniferphoon
Oh candy, I love you and hate you.

If you've got any other tips for working with this candy-time please indulge us. You can share and connect here, on Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter and you can keep up to date by signing up or joining the blog (on the side). Hope you have a great week.

Live well, 
Charlotte

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact me

Name

Email *

Message *